Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Episode Four: Cigar Box Guitar

I'm so excited about the upcoming episode of our show "The Garage".  In this episode I make a cigar box guitar.  These guitars are awesome.  So simple yet so amazing.  I had a lot of fun making these guitars.  In this episode we feature the music of Mike Snowden.  Mike is an awesome musician and maker of cigar box guitars.  Mike hails from Marietta Georgia.  He's a maker of incredible cigar box guitars and he's a fine musician.  He's recorded three Cd's using a cigar box guitar that he hand crafted. The guitars below are the ones I made for the show but check out Mike's website to see the awesome instruments he's made, there you can purchase his Cd's or buy a great cigar box guitar shirt.  I love the shirts and plan on buying one soon.
Thanks for the music Mike.  Check out the show, scroll down the side to see if it is playing on your local access channel and if not- ask your local access cable channel to play it.  We'll send them the DVDs.  



Check out Mike at www.snowdenguitars.com to learn more about his beautiful handcrafted guitars and to purchase his cds.  Mike plays a three and four string cigar box guitar on the Cd's

No comments:

Post a Comment