If you love all things kitsch then you have to love these chairs.
I saw a pair of stiletto chairs at the local flea market today.
As a furniture maker I could never make a chair that has so much WOW factor as these high heel beauties . These are crazy'
I wish I had the space ( nerve ) to buy them and give them a home.
I'd love to see the look on peoples faces when they'd walk in the room.
As always- thanks for following
Best
Steve
I saw a pair of stiletto chairs at the local flea market today.
As a furniture maker I could never make a chair that has so much WOW factor as these high heel beauties . These are crazy'
I wish I had the space ( nerve ) to buy them and give them a home.
I'd love to see the look on peoples faces when they'd walk in the room.
As always- thanks for following
Best
Steve


No comments:
Post a Comment