A chill in the air.
We spent the morning moving and piling the fire wood.
I love splitting and pilling fire wood. There's a chill in the air, it's fresh and smells great.
I love splitting and pilling fire wood. There's a chill in the air, it's fresh and smells great.
I love seeing the grain patterns revealed in the log as it splits.
I can't help myself, I have to set some aside for turning projects.
This is why it takes me forever to pile the fire wood, I sift through the wood slowly, imagining what I can make out of each log. I think I have enough mallet or candle stick material to last for years.
I can't help myself, I have to set some aside for turning projects.
This is why it takes me forever to pile the fire wood, I sift through the wood slowly, imagining what I can make out of each log. I think I have enough mallet or candle stick material to last for years.
Some of the round birch logs are going to the local scout troop.
They use the white birch logs to make Christmas table center pieces. They sell them to raise money for the scout troop and local community charities.
They use the white birch logs to make Christmas table center pieces. They sell them to raise money for the scout troop and local community charities.
As always - Thanks for following
Be safe and be creative
Best
Steve
Be safe and be creative
Best
Steve





No comments:
Post a Comment