A sad goodbye
Well - this morning has been a difficult one. I had to put my old buddy down.
Poor Rocco never recouped from his battle with Lymes. His kidneys started to fail and he was in a lot of pain, so we did what was best for him and had to put him down.
Rocco was a great dog. He never had to be leashed and was a great companion to myself and my family.
Even with proper and regular medication he contracted the disease. If you have a cat or dog, please be diligent about regular Lymes prevention. Our vet said this is the worst year for Lymes that they have seen.
I'm sure in time we will get another dog, but they'll have big shoes ( paws ) to fill. We had Rocco for five years, he was a rescue from South Carolina.
I'll miss him in the garage.
Poor Rocco never recouped from his battle with Lymes. His kidneys started to fail and he was in a lot of pain, so we did what was best for him and had to put him down.
Rocco was a great dog. He never had to be leashed and was a great companion to myself and my family.
Even with proper and regular medication he contracted the disease. If you have a cat or dog, please be diligent about regular Lymes prevention. Our vet said this is the worst year for Lymes that they have seen.
I'm sure in time we will get another dog, but they'll have big shoes ( paws ) to fill. We had Rocco for five years, he was a rescue from South Carolina.
I'll miss him in the garage.
As always - Thanks for following
Be safe and be creative
Best
Steve
Be safe and be creative
Best
Steve


No comments:
Post a Comment