

Peters Valley Craft Center
I am the Department Head of the Wood Studio at Peters Valley Craft Center in Layton, NJ. Peters Valley Craft Center is a multi media craft education center located in the NW corner of New Jersey, situated in the scenic Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area. Peters Valley offers workshops in various craft disciplines from mid May to mid September. Guest instructors use the facilities to teach two, three, and five day workshops. The Wood Studio at Peters Valley is where I maintain my own studio practice.
Workshops: I'll be teaching two woodworking workshops this summer at Peters Valley.
May 23-25 I'll be teaching a three day class titled " A table saw, a router, You're in business'
July 10-14 I'l lbe teaching a five class titled " Intro to Cabinetmaking".
Please visit the Peters Valley web site for more information at http://www.petersvalley.org/
Peters Valley is also home to the Water Gap Woodturners. The Water Gap Woodturners is a local chapter of the American Association of Woodturners I chartered who meets monthly at the wood studio at Peters Valley. For more information about the group, meeting times and dates, etc please visit http//:www.watergapwoodturners.blogspot.com
Please read my article in the Spring edition of American Woodturner magazine to learn more about the woodturning program at Peters Valley Craft Center.

No comments:
Post a Comment