I spent most of today picking up work from two different locations. I need to gather my work to get it ready for the exhibition Liesl and I are having in November. I went to the Artful Phoenix Gallery in North Attleboro, MA to pick up nine pieces of work they had. Jan and Mellisa are very generous and easy to work with, they agreed to continue to represent me and to carry my work once the exhibition is over.
I then went to 'funky Stuff' gift shop and gallery in Worcester, MA to pick up a couple of bread-side tables I had there. Adrian, one of the stores proprietors also agreed to continue to represent me and carry my work. Funky Stuff is a fun place to visit and shop and they are in the process of relocating to a larger space. After all of that running around I came home and worked on another bread-side table. I finished a wood grain table for the exhibition. That's it for the bread-side tables, I have six for the exhibition.

No comments:
Post a Comment