Any artisan/craftsperson/artist, whatever title you'd like to use, will tell you that the part of the job they dislike the most is self promotion. We would rather be in our environments doing what it is we do. The difference between being a starving artist and a successful artist is that side of the business we dislike, self promotion. So it is with humble humility ( is there such a thing ) that I ask you to read the press release on Rhode Island PBS blog. The show premieres on Saturday, July 5th at 2:30 PM. I saw the schedule and am incredibly excited. The show is scheduled between two woodworking greats, Scott Phillip's American Woodshop and Roy Underhill's Woodwright Shop. I can't believe the opportunity Rhode Island PBS has provided me. Please check out the blog link below and read the press release and as always.
Thanks for following and watching.
Best
Steve
www.rhodeislandpbs.blogspot.com
Thanks for following and watching.
Best
Steve
www.rhodeislandpbs.blogspot.com

No comments:
Post a Comment