Friday, October 10, 2014

Danish face Lift


In episode seven, what I call 'Danish Face Lift' I give a makeover to a nice modern table and chair set. I cleaned up the table surface and reupholstered the chairs.I still have some to do. I picked up the table at a flea market for $40. I found an add from a 1960's Sears catalog advertising the table for sale for $100. I think I got a good deal.
The table is unique in that the three legged chair backs nestle nicely into the table and become part of the table apron. I love this table, I've never seen one like it before. I reupholstered the chairs seats, replacing the worn black vinyl with a teal blue vinyl. You can watch this episode on youtube or at the website www.thegaragewithstevebutler.com
As always - Thanks for and following.
Best
Steve




No comments:

Post a Comment