I spent most of the day at Uxbridge TV helping out editing the show.
This is the first time I've been part of the process and I must say there's a lot that goes into it'. I had no idea. We have hours of footage to sift through. It took approximately 2 1/2 hours to get 9 minutes of an episode done. Each episode runs around 28 minutes long.
I am very appreciative of the work the editors do. They have the monumental task of trying to make me look good on camera.
Yikes'''' They deserve a raise.
As always - thanks for watching and following.
Best
Steve
This is the first time I've been part of the process and I must say there's a lot that goes into it'. I had no idea. We have hours of footage to sift through. It took approximately 2 1/2 hours to get 9 minutes of an episode done. Each episode runs around 28 minutes long.
I am very appreciative of the work the editors do. They have the monumental task of trying to make me look good on camera.
Yikes'''' They deserve a raise.
As always - thanks for watching and following.
Best
Steve


No comments:
Post a Comment