Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Fine furnishings

On Sunday morning we went to the fine furnishings show in Pawtucket, RI.
The fine furnishings show is an annual show showcasing American made handcrafted furniture and accessories.
I love going to this show. I get very inspired by the pieces I see.
Some are more traditional than others and some are very funky.
For the artists and craftspeople involved it gives them a chance to sell their work and maybe get a commission. It also gives them a chance to see and talk to like minded people. Most artisans work alone in their workshops or studios so the show offers them a chance to see what others are doing and creating.
I enjoyed talking to fellow furniture makers. I couldn't wait to get home and make'. I've attached some images of work from the show
As always - Thanks for following
Be safe and be creative.
Best
Steve









No comments:

Post a Comment