That's a wrap'
Before I build a project I like to draw out the project, as best as I can, full scale. The drawings don't have to be artist quality renderings, just legible enough that they make sense and help me construct the project. When you do a drawing you are mentally building the project in your mind. By doing so you can foresee any problems you might encounter along the way, saving you valuable material costs.
Your drawings don't have to be on architect blueprint paper. I use Kraft paper which is pretty reasonably priced at most stores.
If you happen to live near an IKEA you can get it for free at the checkout'
If you happen to live near an IKEA you can get it for free at the checkout'
Another reason I love Christmas is because of the wrapping paper. Well - actually I love the day after Christmas, known as boxing day in my old neck of the woods. It's the day when everything Christmas goes on sale. Especially the wrapping paper. See - on the back of most wrapping paper is a scale grid comprised of inches. This stuff is perfect for drawing full scale projects on. If you do scaled drawings for your projects then buy up the wrapping paper when it's on sale.
Happy wrapping and happy drawing
As always - Thanks for following
Be safe and be creative
Best
Steve
As always - Thanks for following
Be safe and be creative
Best
Steve

No comments:
Post a Comment