I know the show is about woodworking and furniture making and not about cars but I had to show these photos.
Afterall- the title of the show is " The Garage" and we do feature a lot of music throughout the show about cars.
On Monday a local restaurant held a mini car show. It was awesome. I love these cars and wish I could afford one. Maybe one day. My favorite was this great 1950's ( sorry, I forgot the exact date ) Ford Fairlane. It was stunning. These cars have class and style. What happened to auto design? Where are the fins? The torpedo lights?.
When I do get my car I'll drive it to the Atlanta area and get it pinstriped by Hot Rod Walt, Aka Walt Richards. Walt is the frontman for the Atlanta based rockabilly band Hot Rod Walt and the Psycho - Devilles and is also a mad pinstriper. Rod pinstripes everything from cars to bass guitars.
In episode ten of the show, 'Dinner for Two' we closed out the show playing the bands song 'Doin' Fine'. You can watch the episode and hear the song atwww.thegaragewithstevebutler.com .
Hot rod Walt and The Psycho - Devilles have generously allowed us to use the song permanently. When the credits roll you will here ' Doin' Fine'. I love this song and am proud to have it in the show.
Thanks Walt.
Check them out at www.psychodevilles.com where you can see samples of Walts pinstriping and get a copy of 'Doin' Fine' on thier new Country Gold CD.
I recently secured the rights to a song titled 'Fugitive' made popular by The Ventures. I've been using the song since the beginning as the introduction music for the show on cable access. Now that the show is on PBS I had to secure the rights and was able to. So - you'll be able to continue to hear that song as the intro, how ever I still hope to work with the Chicago based band 'The Real Gone' who do a great rendition of the song. Check them out atwww.facebook.com/therealgone
Thanks for the music and as always
Thanks for following
Best
Steve
Afterall- the title of the show is " The Garage" and we do feature a lot of music throughout the show about cars.
On Monday a local restaurant held a mini car show. It was awesome. I love these cars and wish I could afford one. Maybe one day. My favorite was this great 1950's ( sorry, I forgot the exact date ) Ford Fairlane. It was stunning. These cars have class and style. What happened to auto design? Where are the fins? The torpedo lights?.
When I do get my car I'll drive it to the Atlanta area and get it pinstriped by Hot Rod Walt, Aka Walt Richards. Walt is the frontman for the Atlanta based rockabilly band Hot Rod Walt and the Psycho - Devilles and is also a mad pinstriper. Rod pinstripes everything from cars to bass guitars.
In episode ten of the show, 'Dinner for Two' we closed out the show playing the bands song 'Doin' Fine'. You can watch the episode and hear the song atwww.thegaragewithstevebutler.com .
Hot rod Walt and The Psycho - Devilles have generously allowed us to use the song permanently. When the credits roll you will here ' Doin' Fine'. I love this song and am proud to have it in the show.
Thanks Walt.
Check them out at www.psychodevilles.com where you can see samples of Walts pinstriping and get a copy of 'Doin' Fine' on thier new Country Gold CD.
I recently secured the rights to a song titled 'Fugitive' made popular by The Ventures. I've been using the song since the beginning as the introduction music for the show on cable access. Now that the show is on PBS I had to secure the rights and was able to. So - you'll be able to continue to hear that song as the intro, how ever I still hope to work with the Chicago based band 'The Real Gone' who do a great rendition of the song. Check them out atwww.facebook.com/therealgone
Thanks for the music and as always
Thanks for following
Best
Steve


No comments:
Post a Comment