Well it's full steam ahead.
I visited Barry Giles and Ken Kaiser at Uxbridge Community television to get the next episode of the show ready for shooting. I can't believe that it's episode twelve already. This will be the first episode that the three of us will work on together. I'm excited to be working with Barry and Ken, they've worked tirelessly to bring the past eleven episodes up to Rhode Island PBS standards. I'm grateful to be moving forward with them at the helm.
I've narrowed down the project choices to two.
Both project ideas are really cool. One is a pine toy chest that has painted chalk board panels in it so a child can write on it and the other is a small raft, much like a swimming kick board, that has a port hole hatch in it that a child can raise and look through to see the wonders going on beneath them in the water. So cool'''
I visited Barry Giles and Ken Kaiser at Uxbridge Community television to get the next episode of the show ready for shooting. I can't believe that it's episode twelve already. This will be the first episode that the three of us will work on together. I'm excited to be working with Barry and Ken, they've worked tirelessly to bring the past eleven episodes up to Rhode Island PBS standards. I'm grateful to be moving forward with them at the helm.
I've narrowed down the project choices to two.
Both project ideas are really cool. One is a pine toy chest that has painted chalk board panels in it so a child can write on it and the other is a small raft, much like a swimming kick board, that has a port hole hatch in it that a child can raise and look through to see the wonders going on beneath them in the water. So cool'''




No comments:
Post a Comment