Saturday, January 10, 2015

Is it bigger than a bread box?


WSBE Rhode Island PBS has aired all of the episodes of the show and will repeat them all starting this coming Saturday at 2PM.
This means that Saturday's episode will be the first episode of the show. In this episode I make a side table using a vintage bread box and vintage ottoman legs. It's a project I call 'Bread - Side Tables' because the tables are the perfect height to fit beside a bed. I love all things modern and these tables are right at home with the Jetsons.
I hope you'll tune in and watch the first episode of the show. It's a little crude, a little rough around the edges but a whole lot of fun'
It's not traditional woodworking but a little art school, furniture made using reclaimed and repurposed materials.
Please check out our facebook page at www.facebook.com/thegaragewithstevebutler 
and the website at www.thegaragewithstevebutler.com

As always - Thanks for following.
Best
Steve



No comments:

Post a Comment