That's a wrap'
Thank goodness.
We finished shooting the latest episode today. Have you ever had one of those days? Well I had one of those weeks. I'm so glad this shoot is over and I still have all of my fingers. I was all thumbs building this project. Oh well- we worked through it and another episode is done and the tool box looks great.. Thanks again to Barry and Cameron at UCTV.
They do their best to make me look good. A large task'...
Thanks guys'
We finished shooting the latest episode today. Have you ever had one of those days? Well I had one of those weeks. I'm so glad this shoot is over and I still have all of my fingers. I was all thumbs building this project. Oh well- we worked through it and another episode is done and the tool box looks great.. Thanks again to Barry and Cameron at UCTV.
They do their best to make me look good. A large task'...
Thanks guys'
As always- Thanks for following
Be safe and be creative
Best
Steve
Be safe and be creative
Best
Steve

No comments:
Post a Comment