Friday, March 6, 2015

Work bench

I finished the work bench yesterday. I added a drawer with a tool tray. I really like how this bench turned out' It's sturdy and economical to make. If you wanted to you can paint it, use some different materials, put it behind a sofa or use it in the kitchen.
When I was roaming around Bernat Antiques a few days ago I saw a great old tool box. When I was constructing the drawer for the bench I remembered the tool box with it's tray and thought it would fit well in the bench drawer. The polished drawer handles look great against the clean plywood drawer face.
This is a great bench for a small workspace. I hope you'll keep watching the show and build one for yourself.
As always - Thanks for following.
Be safe and be creative'
Best
Steve





No comments:

Post a Comment