Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Toy Chest. Round Two

OK
I apologize for my long winded post but I have a lot to say'
Now back to making and the show.
We've hit a little snag. We have approximately three hours of shooting to do but our schedules aren't working out. The project sits in limbo 3/4 of the way done. Oh well - these things happen. We'll resume filming shortly.

he images are of the toy chest with clamps on, doing a test fit before the final glue up. The other image is showing the boards I used for the bottom. I rescued them from an old pallet. I love the nail holes and patina on them.
We still have to film me making the lid and installing the bottom.
I don't like to bother folks with solicitations but it's the ugly necessary part of the job. If you live locally and you see a project you like they are all for sale. Proceeds go right into the show account to help with material and production costs. I'll even throw in a DVD copy of that episode showing how I made it'
So far I have the very rustic chair from episode two, a couple of shaker style end tables that have antique floor boards for the tops and two wine box tables from episode nine ' Red or white' You can watch that video on the website.
You can contact me threw this page or via the websitewww.thegaragewithstevebutler.com
As always - thanks for following.
Best
Steve


No comments:

Post a Comment