Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Historical Uxbridge

Yesterday we shot the opening of a new episode at the historical Coronet John Farnum House. I want to thank Francis Cove of the Uxbridge Historical Society for letting us shoot at the house. The house is beautiful. It dates back to the 1700's and is on its original site. 
It originally overlooked an apple orchard, a grist mill, a gun factory and livery stables. It was purchased by the town in 1968.
John Farnum was a constable in 1703 and died in 1750 at the age age 78. It's unfortunate there isn't enough volunteers to open the house to visitors on the weekends, it's awesome. If you love history and old buildings contact Francis Cove at the historical society and pay a visit to these awesome places. Better yet, Volunteer. I'm sure they would appreciate the help.
I think I'll pay another visit to the site. There a few pieces of furniture I'd like to replicate. After shooting at the house it was back to business, in the garage.
As always - Thanks for following
Be safe and be creative
Best
Steve








No comments:

Post a Comment