Friday, September 25, 2015

Two Plank Chair

My son has flag football tomorrow morning. Every time I'm at one of his games I'm standing. I always think about buying a camp chair to bring to his games but forget until I'm standing there.
I was feeling a little restless after dinner. I wasn't in the shop all day.
Well - I made a two plank chair. A lot of people call these viking chairs. I'm sure every boy scout troop has made a bunch of these. I went out back to my pile of wood and pulled out a couple of old pressure treated boards. They've turned grey with weather and look awesome.
All you need is a couple of boards approximately four feet long and a jig saw. These chairs take about an hour to make and work.
Nothing can be easier.
I attached a couple of pieces of foam rubber and gave it a coat of wax.
If you have a couple of boards left over from a project, make one of these chairs. Perfect for outdoors by the fire or indoors by the wood stove. Also perfect for that fall football game.


As always - Thanks for following
Be safe and be creative
Best
Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment