To do list
I'm sure you understand me when I say I'm feeling a little stressed because my to-do list keeps growing, and the weekend is near.
There's always so much to do, especially around the house now that spring is here.
There's always so much to do, especially around the house now that spring is here.
I finally ordered the rest of the materials I need in order to complete the garage. The problem is I've been neglecting the coop and run. I need to get the garage done but these birds are ready to be outside soon.
I'll probably just hunker down and get the run done. I made a quick sketch. I'm using some 2 x 4's for the base frame and then 1 x 3 pine furring strips for the rest of the frame. In the center will be a gate door.
When I'm finished I'll take a picture.
When I'm finished I'll take a picture.
As always Thanks for following
Be safe and be creative
Best
Steve
Be safe and be creative
Best
Steve


No comments:
Post a Comment