Al Fresco
Spring is in the air which means it's a good time to think about those outdoor projects you have planed.
I know I have a long to do list. I love building outdoor furniture. The thought of it makes my shoulders come down and relax.
After all- that's what it's all about. Sitting outside relaxing in the warmth of the sun, Cooking a meal and dining under the stars.
I can't wait.
I know I have a long to do list. I love building outdoor furniture. The thought of it makes my shoulders come down and relax.
After all- that's what it's all about. Sitting outside relaxing in the warmth of the sun, Cooking a meal and dining under the stars.
I can't wait.
I have a few new outdoor projects I'll be building for the show, but in the meantime why not give one of the earlier episode projects a try'. Try your hand a making the outdoor table in 'Dinner for two', or the 'Cafe' Table' Both of these tables can be modified easily to suit your needs.
if you have children in your family then the 'Foosball', and Castle Sand Box' projects are great outdoor projects to build together, or turn your backyard into a playground with 'Yard Games'.
As always - Thanks for following
Be safe and be creative
Best
Steve







No comments:
Post a Comment