Sunday, March 5, 2017

Coop Ce Ville

Coop DeVille
Well- It's that time again. We moved into a new place and that means 'Chickens'
In a couple of months baby chicks will be around so it's time to build another coop.
The last coop I made housed six hens. I like the style of the last coop but I think I'll scale it back and make it smaller, for three hens. I'll use the same OSB boards, wrapped with spruce ferring strips to give it a board and batten look, and keeps the cost down.
I'm going to paint this coop a Shaker yellow.
I'll post images and video when I get started.
As always - Thanks for following
Be safe and be creative
Best
Steve

Image may contain: plant and outdoor


Image may contain: plant and outdoor

Image may contain: plant, tree, house, bridge and outdoor

No comments:

Post a Comment